Header Ads

Pay attention all die-hard fans of Prabhas! Your Baahubali has a message for you…



‘Baahubali’ star Prabhas is known to be a grounded personality with no starry airs whatsoever. He is not very active on social media, but tries his best to stay connected to his fans by posting updates on a weekly basis. So, as Gandhi Jayanti is nearing, Prabhas has posted a nice messages lending his support to PM Modi’s noble initiative of Swachh Bharat Abhiyan.
He wrote on his Facebook page:
“To all my wonderful fans,
As we approach this significant day, the birth anniversary of Mahatma Gandhiji, who always strived for cleanliness, I would like to take this opportunity to highlight the great work happening on making India clean and green with the Swach Bharat Initiative.
It’s something that I personally believe in. Keeping my country clean and healthy is not just my duty as a citizen but also a habit.
To all those who feel the same as me, let’s continue doing our best for a cleaner India.
Our country will definitely be more beautiful than it already is.
Jai Hind!” [sic]



Meanwhile on the work front, the actor will next be seen in the multi-lingual movie ‘Saaho’ which is being made in Hindi, Telugu, Tamil and Malayalam. He will be sharing screen space with Shraddha Kapoor in the movie. (Also Read - 1ST DAY COLLECTIONS OF JUDWAA 2 ARE OUT. IT HAS GOT A HUGE OPENING

Recently, bollywood bubble had engaged in an exclusive chat with the lady and she had shared her experience of meeting Prabhas for the first time by saying, “I was in Hyderabad for two days. I was there to rehearse with Prabhas and my director. That’s the first time I met him (Prabhas) and it was really nice to meet him. I was absolutely taken in by how down to earth and humble he is. And the first question he asked me was ‘Have you eaten? or Are you hungry?’, one of them. I was like I am going to get along with him so well because he asked me about food. I was like ‘Yeah, I am always hungry’. He fed us – me and my manager. He fed us such good food that after that I was just like, ‘Oh my god’!”
Such is the spell Prabhas can instantly cast on anyone.


No comments